Saturday, February 2, 10 a.m.
Corvallis Public Library
645 Monroe Street
Before 10 a.m., use the side door to the right of the main Monroe Street entrance
then left to downstairs.
Facilitators: Terry Tallis, Richard Helmick, Kerry McFall & Mike Bergen
Suggested topics might include:
1. What is the proper role of photography in digital art?
2. Are there limits to acceptable photographic manipulation in digital art?
3. How should we think about giclee in relation to digital art?
4. Does digital art have a unique feature?
5. What criteria could be used to judge the quality of digital art?
The forum is free, refreshments will be served and do not forget to wear your name tag.