Have problems with achieving a sense of depth in your paintings? Or determining the correct angles for shapes in your drawings? Clear up the confusion by learning the principles of mechanical geometry and how to use it, which isn’t as hard as it sounds as taught by instructor Richard Hemlick during this two day workshop.
Participants will learn to visually judge scale and positional relationships among objects in space by applying concepts from constructed perspective techniques as well as from direct observation. The workshop should be useful to both plein air and studio painters and graphic artists. Recommended for beginners and experienced artists.
- Dates: Sat Jan 24 and Sun Jan 25, 2009
- Time: 10am – 3pm
- Place: The Arts Center, 700 SW Madison, Corvallis
- Cost: $45 for CAG members; $55 nonmembers
- Maximum number of participants: 15
- To register contact Peggy Joyce at 541.758.6669.