The 8th annual Winter Folk Festival is accepting applications for craft vendors. The festival will be held at the Florence Event Center on January 23 & 24, 2010. All vendors will be juried, and craft artisans who can demonstrate their craft will be given special consideration. Questions: 541-997-199
The deadline for Applications is October 2, 2009.
- After jury decisions are made, applicants will be notified by November 6, 2009.
- There are 32, 8×10 booths available for rent.
- Each booth will include pipe, drape, 2 chairs, and an 8’ or 6’ table. Skirting and linens are available at an additional cost.
- The booth cost for the weekend is $65 or $55 for not-for-profit organizations.
- There is a limit of one booth per vendor.
- There will be music and food throughout the festival.
- Last year’s festival drew over 2,000 attendees with the addition of free admission to the craft fair.