Membership is open to any Linn or Benton County resident who is interested in art (amateur, professional, student, collector) and others who appreciate art.
Your membership provides you the opportunity to:
- support the local arts
- network and make connections and friendships with other local artists
- receive discounts on workshops and educational experiences
- listen to speakers sharing information and knowledge about all things art
- receive support, encouragement and tips from other artists
- exhibit and sell your work at several venues around town
- participate in the annual Clothesline Sale
- display images of your art on the Corvallis Art Guild website along with links to your personal website
- share your art work and events you are participating in on the Guild’s Facebook page
- receive the Guild’s monthly newsletter straight to your inbox
Annual membership costs just $25/year. Your membership dues help the Guild to advance the appreciation of the arts in the local community and to create an awareness of the many talented local artists right here in Linn and Benton County.
Exhibiting Members: To participate in the Guild’s Hang Around Town program (exhibiting in designated CAG Corvallis locations) and/or the annual Clothesline Sale of Art, the artist must be juried in. To jury in, artists must submit at least three tastefully matted and framed original examples of their work during scheduled jury sessions. Click here for more information on Jury Process.
Associate members: Members of the guild that are not exhibiting members
Membership Fees: $25 per year. Fees are due in Sept each year. However, you can join at any time throughout the year. Note that dues are not prorated.
Membership Signup Form: Membership Signup Form PDF
For new membership: Please complete and mail Membership Signup Form with a check for $25 made payable to Corvallis Art Guild.
For membership renewal: Mail check for $25 made payable to Corvallis Art Guild. Please specify CAG Membership Renewal in memo. There is no need to include membership application unless there are membership changes.
For membership changes: Please complete the Membership Signup Form indicating all changes to existing information.
Note: You may also bring application/check to monthly meetings.
Corvallis Art Guild
Attn: CAG Membership
P.O. Box 2047
Corvallis, OR 97339
Any questions? Please call Rani Primmer at 515-480-2418 or Email Us.