Exhibiting members may request locations to exhibit using the online Request form.
The Guild sponsors several sites around Corvallis where members may exhibit and offer their work for sale. Members who sign-up to do this must exhibit only original two-dimensional work, not reproductions, and are obligated to follow the rules listed below. Signing up to exhibit is under the direction of the Exhibit Chairperson and is done at the regular meetings.
1. In order to participate one must be an Exhibiting Member of the Guild in good standing.
2. To become an Exhibiting Member, one must have submitted three examples of their artwork and been juried in by the Jury Board.
3. Works of the artist must be original (self suggested). No paintings of other copyrighted artworks, work done in class with the aid of an instructor, nor works that could infringe upon any copyright law, shall be exhibited or sold.
4. A list of the works with prices and contact information may be provided to the business where one is exhibiting. Each exhibited piece shall have on it, an Art Guild card with the artists name, price, if offered for sale, and phone number of the artist.
5. Exhibited work must not include nudes, political statements or any offensive subject matter. In the event a complaint arises from a business concerning any artwork on display at a Guild sponsored site, the Exhibit Chairperson has the authority to request those pieces be removed and replaced.
6. The Exhibit Chairperson shall provide the local newspaper(s) with artists names and locations of the Hanging Around Town exhibits.
7. Artists not able to meet their show schedule because of an emergency must notify the Exhibit Chairperson as soon as possible so that the Exhibit Chairperson can find another exhibitor. Should any artists fail to keep their commitment without good cause, their exhibiting privileges may be cancelled for a period up to one year, at the discretion of the Executive Board.